Marine Diesel Corrosion Kit
Marine Diesel Corrosion Kit Includes -
- 1 - 8 oz Thread N'Post
- 2 - 8 oz Steel Camel Corrosion Inhibitor
- 3 - 1" Camel Tail Water Absorbing Socks
- 2 - 4" x 9" Water Removing Filters
- 1 - Filter Bracket, Small
- 1 - 7" x 7" Moisture Hog Desiccant Packet
- 3 - 3" x 3" Moisture Hog Desiccant Packets
- Free Shipping (US)
Steel Camel is used on electrical components when power is off. Robust Corrosion package in a light oil. Use on hinges, hardware, wiring, electrical, lights, etc.
Desiccant bags to keep moisture down in:
- Navigation Equipment
- Electrical Panels
- Dry Boxes
Filters are used before and after clear bowl water separators to remove suspended water. The key is to prevent small water droplets from entering the fuel injectors that cause damage. Also, if placed in front of water separator, it reduces hassles of draining water in hard to reach areas.
1" Camel Tail Water Absorbing Socks are for 2" Fill Ports. For 3" openings, we offer 2" wide socks which are purchased separate.